Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So, I don't post a lot....






Christmas eve, with new headlamps from Tama



This is me Christmas Eve, after all the stockings were hung and presents wrapped
Brodie was our only brave one, it was too cold for me! Bronwen did one run too, but we didn't get pic's.


Lol, Crystal, how did you find me? I didn't realize I had an audience now.




We were busy over the holidays. We spent Thanksgiving in Glamis. Not too sure we'll repeat that again next year, or any year over Thabksgiving. We heard it was crowded, but we didn't quite get what crowded meant. I had never seen people use so much caution tape to section off a personal camping spot before. It was insanely crowded. Now Glamis itself is a great place to ride when it's not so crowded. We got there a few days early and had a great time until the masses arrived. Our kids had made a mini track in the sand a ways off from our camp site. A few days later some people came and tried to tape it off so only their kids could use it! We actually had to argue with the mother of that group. She was telling us that we should have taped it off if we wanted to use it. Hello?! We thought it would be nice to SHARE with other kids so we didn't "claim" it with gobs of cones and yellow tape. Of course our kids want to use it, that's why they made it! If you want a track all your own, go and make one.






Christmas was spent waking up here at home, and then we drove to my parents house for the rest of the day. I had the assignment of any potato dish for dinner. I love potatoes, so that was easy. It was a fun and relaxing Christmas day.




We left to go to Park City the next day and spend a few days at Lee's parents cabin. There was plenty of snow! The kids had fun making racetracks on the hill with their cousins. Fortunatly the house is huge with plenty of room for everyone to sread out. The kids spent most of the time outside sledding or inside playing the Wii downstairs. We adults spent most of the time upstairs away from the noise of all the kids downstairs.

5 comments:

Pure Images said...

Yay for an update! I found you because you posted a comment on my blog and I followed the link to yours. haha! I am glad you updated, finally!

Brittany said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys can come down and visit us again soon. Next time, bring the kids!!

Brittany said...

TIME TO UPDATE! IT'S NOT APRIL! Maybe pictures of Hawaii?

Brittany said...

It's NOW April.

Brittany said...

It's seriously time for a new blog Jen. It's now June!